1181 Norfolk Dr
GORGEOUS Acworth Home!
* 4 bed 2.5 bath 2-level home is located in a great area that's close to restaurants/shopping, just 2 minutes from Interstate I-75 and less than 10 minutes to Town Center Mall and Kennesaw State University, and yet it is in a nice and quiet neighborhood.
** Great Schools: Pitner Elementary, Palmer Middle, Kell High
- Nice and open floor plan makes it great for family and friend gatherings
- Large Family room features vaulted ceiling and stone fireplace
- Home is bright airy from smart use of skylights and a ton of windows throughout the home
- Make cooking a joy in the kitchen featuring lots of cabinet space and includes all appliances.
- Separate Dining Room
- Enjoy true outdoor living in the HUGE screened in patio
- Separate spacious deck with built-in bench is perfect for grilling and entertaining
- 4th bedroom finished out on lower level can be used as another living room or a bedroom. It is the size of an enormous master bedroom complete with 2 closets and a master bath. It has its own exterior entrance as well as entrance onto the screened-in porch.
- 2 car automatic garage
**BONUS AMENITY INCLUDED** $15 of Tenant's total amount due will be used to have HVAC filters delivered to their home approximately every 60 days under the Utility & Maintenance Reduction Program to help you save 5-15% your heating and cooling bill as well as create a clean healthy living environment. NOTE: We do not advertise our properties on Craigslist so if you see this property on that site please DISREGARD. IT'S-A SCAM!!!! Rental Criteria: http://www.skylinepropertiesga.com/rental-criteria *Pet policy: Sorry no Cats. No more than 2 dogs. Must be non-aggressive, housebroken, less than 45 lbs. $300 non-refundable pet fee (per pet) due 1st month then $50 per month pet fee (per pet) thereafter. *$49 application fee (per adult, 18 years and older) www.applyforthishouse.com
- Year Built
12 months or longer
- Date Available