Atlanta Community Management
We can help you manage your home owner's association.
Take the pressure off. Our expertise is in handling the day to day operations so the Board and Homeowners can focus on enjoying their community.
- Maintenance of common grounds and properties
- Provision of common services
- Facilitate internal communications between Board members
- Regular attendance at Board meetings.
- Maintenance coordination. Let the residents call Skyline property manager rather than a Board member.
- Communicate with Homeowners on behalf of the Board of Directors
- 24 Hour emergency on-call service.
- On-Site walk-thrus of the community
- Assist Board members on policy matters
- Send compliance letter to those who do not comply with the Declarations and rules of the Association.
- Annual reviews of service contracts including RFPs for new bids
- Prepare and distribute annual meeting notices, proxy requirements and an agenda for meetings.
- Procurement of insurance and assist in handling insurance claims
- Assist title companies with resale certificates and escrow questionnaire information.
- Keep up with laws and court cases which may affect homeowners
- Set up and Maintain association web pages
- Over sight of On-Site personnel (if applicable)
- Consistency. One of the challenges with an HOA Board can be turnover of directors. Skyline provides the consistency for the Association through these transitions.
Put your Trust in a licensed, bonded, insured company to handle your HOA’s financial requirements.
- Maintain operating and reserve accounts with signature cards and bank reconciliations
- Monthly bookkeeping of accounts payable and accounts receivable
- Monthly/Annual invoices to owners
- Monthly bank reconciliations
- Monthly compiled financial statements
- Preparation and filing of all necessary tax reports
- Collect assessments and delinquencies.
- Work with a Board-approved attorney on collections.
- Assist in the preparation of the annual budget
Call us today and let’s review your Association’s needs. 678-978-1858 or email firstname.lastname@example.org