Atlanta Commercial Real Estate Management
We can help you manage your Atlanta commercial rental property.
Skyline Properties Group, Inc. is uniquely focused on providing an ideal experience for the owners and tenants of commercial real estate.
By choosing Skyline Properties Group, Inc., you ensure that your investment is being managed by someone who SPECIALIZES in Atlanta commercial leasing and management. Our three main areas of focus are high occupancy rate, low operating/maintenance costs, and increase in asset value.
We understand that different properties need different approaches to Atlanta property management and our team is flexible and innovative. We look for opportunities to market outside of the box and we come together to create campaigns that offer viable effective solutions for marketing commercial property in our region.
You can take great pleasure in knowing that our experience is your success. Contact us for more information on managing your Atlanta commercial property.
Skyline Properties has the expertise to deal with every type of commercial lease and provide comprehensive, full-service accounting, monthly reports and debt collection.
- Whether Medical, Retail, Office or Industrial, Skyline has the expertise to handle your unique property needs and administer any type of lease including Triple Net Leases.
- Direct deposit of collected rent into your bank account of choice
- Handle evictions
- State of the Art Software that enables Skyline to track real-time, real value of your asset based on current income/expense.
- Staff that understands commercial leases and their interpretation.
- Monthly financial statements including Balance Sheet, Income and detailed statements to help you track your property.
- Provide real-time snapshots of your asset's current value based on income at anytime
- Local market knowledge and marketing techniques to fill vacancies.
- Proper budgeting techniques to make sure we are maximizing the value of your Asset.
- Monthly drive-by property inspections and 6-month inside inspection
- Maintain quality relationships with tenant to ensure on-time rent payment and proper care of your asset
- Provide 24/7 emergency service to tenants
- Coordination of day to day maintenance concerns. We select, hire, and pay contractors while keeping you updated on everything
- Negotiate and renew lease - at no extra costs