676 Tomahawk Pl
Enjoy our hassle-free, deposit-free experience when you choose this property as your home! $0 deposits required to move in and no utilities deposits either! This spacious 2 bedrooms 1 bath home with so many features to love!
By moving into this true move-in ready home, you will enjoy the Skyline hassle-free and cost-savings move in process that many of our tenants love! Water, power, and gas will all be on at the house when you move in. You will not have to change anything over to your name which will save hundreds of dollars at move in from utilities deposits and set up fees, AND you will save time from having to deal with calling utilities companies to set up. Once you move in, the utilities usage will be billed to your rental ledger in addition to your rent so that with 1 click of a button, all of your utilities bills will be paid for!
This impeccable 2-story traditional home is the perfect house in every way! Prepare to be blown away by the ceilings in ALL the bedrooms. Incredibly spacious bedrooms and closets throughout. Fully unfinished daylight basement offers plenty of storage space. Located in a sought-after subdivision and sits on a cul-de-sac.
No security deposit required. Low monthly payment through Rhino insurance to satisfy your security deposit requirements!
This impeccable 2-story traditional home is the perfect house in every way! Prepare to be blown away by this beauty. You will find spacious bedrooms and closets throughout. House was completely updated with all new paint and carpet just a year ago. Located in the sought-after subdivision of Knox Springs Township . Schools: Elementary: Bryant, Middle: Lindley, High: Pebblebrook. Address: 676 Tomahawk Pl, Austell, GA 30168.
4 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms. There is so much to love about this home:
- 2 car garage with automatic openers and lots of storage room
- Lots of windows lets in plenty of sunshine
- Enjoy movie nights with family cozied up next to the gas fireplace in the family room
- Separate dining room with judges paneling
- Separate living room
- Spacious kitchen boasts new cherry cabinets, stainless steel appliances, island, and plenty of cabinet and countertop space for the cook
- One bedroom and one full bath is located on the main level
- Upstairs loft area is perfect to set up as an office or reading nook
- Enormous Owner's retreat features trey ceilings and a sunny sitting room
- Master bath features relaxing Jacuzzi tub and separate shower with double vanity and a huge walk-in closet
- Upstairs bedrooms are all amazingly spacious with large closets
- Laundry room is located upstairs for convenience
**BONUS AMENITY INCLUDED** $15 of Tenant's total amount due will be used to have HVAC filters delivered to their home approximately every 60 days under the Utility & Maintenance Reduction Program to help you save 5-15% your heating and cooling bill as well as create a clean healthy living environment. NOTE: We do not advertise our properties on Craigslist so if you see this property on that site please DISREGARD. IT'S-A SCAM!!!! Rental Criteria: http://www.skylinepropertiesga.com/rental-criteria *Pet policy: Sorry no Cats. No more than 2 dogs. Must be non-aggressive, housebroken, less than 45 lbs. $300 non-refundable pet fee (per pet) due 1st month then $50 per month pet fee (per pet) thereafter *$49 application fee (per adult, 18 years and older) www.applyforthishouse.com
12 months or longer
- Date Available